Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Health

School started a week ago and I'm already stressed out of my mind. Here's who I am:


I'm a shift supervisor at starbucks scheduled to work 25 hours a week, against my will.
I'm a full time biblical studies & theology double major, which includes 18 units and consequently 150-200 pages of reading EACH NIGHT.
I'm a discipleship group leader.
I'm in a discipleship group.
I'm a SALT team member.
I'm "employed" at my church, kind of, sort of, maybe.
I'm hoping to continue the LOVED & LOVING movement.
I'm a friend, a boyfriend, and a son.

All of these things bring me joy, but together they make my life hell. I feel like my plate isn't full, I've just chosen to have more than one plate. I feel like I worry about how much work I have more than I actually do it. I don't know how to remedy the problem.

I absolutely need to cut things from my life, but I'm unwilling to give any of it up despite my discomfort.

Advice?